Know exactly what you need replaced but don't have the tools or mechanical know how to change it out? Are you replacing something that could just be a multiple person job but don't have the extra hands around? We can help replace almost any parts on the vehicle and will take all of the extra measures to ensure safety of our customers and their vehicles while we are there. We take the worry off of your hands and replace the OEM parts. **IF THE PARTS ARE NOT PURCHASED FROM US WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE WORK**
Every vehicle has its own schedule of care and depending on the drivers tendencies various parts might need to be replaced more or less frequently than the norm
- Quarterly - This is good for those busy homes or if you just want to keep you home looking its best each week.
- Semi-Annually - This can be very helpful to maintain a solid routine and upkeep of your home.
- Annually - Perfect for those who just want that thorough cleaning on a specific day of the month.
regular parts we replace
This is not an all inclusive list
- Oil and Filter - This is just that standard service that also includes a vehicle inspection
- Spark Plugs - Whether you are having some sort of misfire or its just that time for a tune up we'll take care of that.
- Belts - Squeaking belts are caused primarily from a rub somewhere, which will lead to fray or break of the belt faster than average.
- Shocks and Struts - Bumpy roads, hitting curbs, or just long hours behind the wheel can lead to a upgrade in suspension parts.
- Broken Parts - Some things are completely out of your control and things break or get damaged and simply need a quick replacement. We handle that too.
Services Not performed
As we like to show up at the customers vehicle to order to perform our mechanical magic there are just some tools we do not bring with us and therefore services we do not offer:
- Alignments - Although we can get close to perfect alignment using our vast experience we do not carry an alignment machine with us.
- Window Replacement - As this isn't something we normally handle our costs and what to funnel out to our customers would not be cost effective for the consumer.
- Rebuilds - We can handle rebuilds of certain things but it takes time and we would need to take the part for an agreed upon amount of time and return to reinstall.
- Body Repair - Again this isn't our primary focus so it wouldn't be cost effective to take on this work.